Customers problems, needed to be solved
- Campus downtime during the off-season.
- Narrow functional focus of the Center, aimed at the health improvement of the SIBUR’s personnel
- Lack of useful spaces, fully equipped to hold educational events of a different level
- In the shortest possible time (for one and a half months) by the means of re-equipment to transform Corporate Healing Center into a multifunctional complex, oriented both for the employees’ rest and for holding various events with the use of innovative information technologies
- To provide additional profit from the Campus by attracting third-party Clients
The Campus IT system has been modernized with the equipment from over 34 manufacturers, including AMX, Polycom, Samsung, Cisco, Bosch, SMART, SHURE, Yamaha and others.
A key feature of this project is that deployment of IT structure was organized simultaneously with the construction works on re-equipping the Training Campus.
Following procedures were carried out during the project implementation:
- A complex of multimedia systems, video conferencing system, and video information display facilities were installed
- Microphone support and amplification systems, congress system, simultaneous interpreting system, centralized control system for video and audio materials also installed
- AMX Enzo gateway for content broadcast over wireless networks from mobile gadgets and laptops was installed
- Interactive training schedules were created
- A system of holding video conferences with remoted participants was organized
- SmartBridgit sever for 500 clients, which allows organize a collaborate work with documents, was deployed
- SmartBoard LCD panels, images from which can be displayed on the duplicate screens, video walls, gadgets, were installed (these panels are also can be used while holding video conferences)
- A system of video cameras, which automatically detect the microphone and the speaker were implemented.
- A unified IT infrastructure management system was created.
- Cooperation between construction and IT workers led to a shortening of the project realization period up to 47 days
- A fully equipped multifunctional center for holding events of different level and format was created.
- A high-tech platform for organizing educational training for SIBUR employees was created
- The necessity to lease a third-party premises for SIBUR internal events was eliminated
- An opportunity to make profit by renting the Campus premises to the third-party Clients was granted. It would shorten the payback period of the project.