Customers problems, needed to be solved
- Lack of useful spaces, fully equipped for holding events of various level
- Conducting construction work simultaneously with the implementing of audiovisual systems
- Necessity to start operation of the Conference Hall in January, right after the end of the construction.
INTACT was tasked to equip the University Campus Conference Hall with innovative IT solutions.
Customized audiovisual systems and IT infrastructure systems were installed, including video wall, sound system, control system, interactive image system, microphone support system for pulpit and presidium, system of interface connections through the desks.
The main feature of the project is the implementation of the audiovisual systems simultaneously with the finishing construction works.
INTACT carried out the following procedures during the project implementation:
- A unique audiovisual system architecture was developed
- Integration of the equipment with the existing IT infrastructure
- Implemented solutions were tunes and tested
- Financial and time expenses for the preparation of audiovisual systems for future events were reduced
- Interaction of all participant of the discussion during an event was improved
- The opportunity to visualize the information during the event was obtained.