The Customer's problems and needs
- To prepare the new office infrastructure for relocation.
- To create and install structural cable systems (SCS);
- To implement the access control system (ACS);
- To implement the local area network (LAN);
- To implement the wireless local area network (WLAN);
- To implement the network firewalls (NFW);
- To implement and connect the telephone system;
- To connect the CCTV and intercom system.
- To carry out the initial investigation for the development of WLAN requirements;
- To develop the SOW in two languages;
- To install and configure the routers;
- To install and configure the NFW;
- To configure the servers;
- To integrate the systems with the Active Directory and configure the customer interfaces;
- To relocate the IPCO file storage;
- To configure the basic parameters of the Cisco CUCM cluster;
- To connect users to the file server;
- To install and configure Cisco IP-telephones;
- To run a diagnostics of the power grids;
- To install and configure the projector;
- To configure the DSP for transcoding and conferences;
- To configure the call routing;
- To install structural cable systems and connect the RJ-45 sockets;
- To commission the intercom and CCTV systems;
- To modernise the switchboard rooms.
Benefits for the Customer
By equipping the office with cutting-edge IT technologies, the customer managed to optimise personnel efficiency, automate both internal and external business processes and upgrade the quality of the solutions proposed.