Customers problems, needed to be solved
- Difficulties in integration of the communication equipment, provided by various vendors, and associated with the merger of previously independent enterprises with their own IT equipment with Pharmstandard JSC
- High cost of infrastructure ownership due to its inclusion to the wide network of regional units of the Company.
- To design highly secured unified Communications system, which will be optimal in the terms ownership costs
- To upgrade the existing telecommunication systems into a single complex on the base of mono-vendor
- To provide Customer’s employees, located in geographically distributed offices, with the continuous and reliable access to all IT services, including voice and video conferencing.
System, based on Cisco Unified Communications and Cisco TelePresence was created.
Following procedures were carried out during the project implementation:
- FEED works were conducted (developing of technical and working project)
- Commissioning and Startup of Cisco CUCM, Cisco UCCX, Cisco Mediasense clusters
- Integration of Cisco CUCM and Avaya Communications Manager
- Works on migration of the IP-telephony system for 2,000 users from AVAYA to Cisco solutions
- Integration of Corporate Unified Communications System with Microsoft solutions, used in Pharmstandard JSC – corporate directory and mail server. Thanks to this, users now have access to the address book, calendar and presence status of the employees directly from the messaging service, audio and video conferencing systems.
- Implementation of Meet-Me conferences with the ability to connect users to the ‘virtual rooms’ and Jabber Guest Web Application for implementation of modern and secure external communications within the network.
- The cost of IT infrastructure ownership was optimized
- The Customer is provided with opportunities for scaling a group of companies of Pharmstandard JSC
- The effectiveness of interaction between employees was increased.
- A significant return on the project investments due to the refusal on certain directions of business trips.