- Organizing high-quality internal and external telephone service
- Providing basic and advanced telephony service functions to the organization, such as call holding, call transfer, audio conferencing, viewing tasks assigned to an employee, voicemail, etc.
- roviding a corporate softphone service to the organization that supports such functions as instant messaging, calls, availability status sharing
- Setting up mobile employees who can communicate from their homes, during business trips, on the move
- Establishing a territorially distributed enterprise phone network
- Server part: telephony core comprised of computing resources and specialized software. Additional telephony services can be implemented as individual modules.
- Voice gateways provide for junction points of different technologies as well as allocate resources for audio signal processing.
- Terminals: audio and video phones, softphones.
Benefits of the subsystem:
- Lower spending on local, long-distance and international phone calls
- Higher efficiency of employees
- Higher employee mobility
- Unification of a distributed enterprise structure into a single telephone network