- Organizing the intelligent call routing to provide the best service quality for the customer
- Organizing unified reception of incoming and outgoing calls by means of multiple communication channels: phone, chats (WhatsApp, Skype, telegram, Mail Agent, website online chat, etc.), email, SMS, social media
- Setting up multi-level voice response menus (IVR)
- Organizing campaigns for automated customer calling
- Using robots trained on neural networks for live interaction with customers
- Organizing subsystems for control, monitoring, and reporting of call center operators
- The server part is comprised of computing resources and specialized software.
- The operator workplace: software interface of the operator, softphone, hardphone, headset.
- Additional services for control, monitoring, and reporting, as a rule, are based on individual servers with specialized software.
Benefits of the subsystem:
- Higher customer loyalty
- Reduced number of lost calls
- Higher staff efficiency
- More convenient interaction with customers
- Lower load on staff
- Reduced call processing time
- Supervision of employees' work and processes